Saturday, March 3, 2012

03/03/2012

Dear Diary,

When I heard all the songs that I heard during the year when he's with me, makes me recall everything. That year is the most beautiful year that I ever live. Sigh, when will I meet someone like him? Dear diary, he has a girlfriend right now. I wonder if she is a Hong Kong-nese or a Malaysian? If she is from HongKong, I dont think they will ever break up cause as you know HongKong people loves money so so much. She won't let him go if she knows that he's rich. Who will..

Dear God,
Hope you can hear my pray. I really like him. I just want him to be with me. It has been a year plus, we still did not see each other since I left Malaysia. I really wanted to ask him whether did he ever think of me or interested in me when he met me. But maybe this is fate. I really have nothing to add now. All I want is him right now. Dear God, please hear my pray. please~~

No comments:

Post a Comment