Thursday, May 8, 2014

08th May 2014

I suppose this is the fist time of this year Im writing blog.. :)  I just wanna express something.  I am single right now and looking for a companion.  Sometimes it's really tiring, wait, almost most of the time.  Waiting and hoping good things will come eventually is disastrous.  Somehow I think its like a toxic.  Kills you little by little.  But I am so stubborn to still believe in hope.  I believe good things will come around.  My dearest soul mate, may you be happy today but please don't get hang with this happiness too long.  I'm afraid i may give up on you.  Please do come and find me.  I will love you with all my heart and I will try to make you feel that you are the happiest man in the world.  I love you and will always do.  I believe in you and please prove me that I have made the awesome choice.  Please God, lead him his way to me and I shall love him.  Shall he be healthy and happy.  Pray for him and pray for me too.  I love you and I will never let you go.  Love me and I shall be yours.  Love you and you shall be mine.  I have lots of things I would like to share with you.  Please do not make me  a selfish women who wont share.  I believe you will bring the best out of me and so do I.  You shall be my best and I shall be yours too.  I love you and please do find me.  I can't hold it any more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment